Inner Me

My photo
I am me; complex yet simplistic; diverse yet ordinary ~ I am a treasure that only those who gain entry can truly understand.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid's Hunt 2010: Twisted Love - fellas

Cupid's Hunt 2010: (Vol II) Twisted Love ~ fellas mix

Picking up where I left off: Volume II of 2010's Cupid Hunt takes me to a special zone = a place where men know just what love truly means. Either by trial and error or just knowing what wins, these brothers make the women swoon!

  • The Never That You Never Know ~ Mint Condition
  • The Love We Almost Had ~ Randy & The Gypsys
  • Love Don't Love Nobody ~ Phil Perry
  • Still ~ V
  • It's You ~ Troy Johnson
  • Let Me Make Love to You ~ The O'Jays
  • Wildflower ~ New Birth
  • Maybe Tomorrow ~ Jackson 5
  • Yearning for Your Love ~ Gap Band
  • Stay Awhile ~ Rahsaan Patterson
  • Ask of You ~ Raphael Saadiq
  • Ebony Eyes ~ Rick James/Smokey Robinson
  • Adore ~ Prince
  • Your Body's Calling ~ RKelly
  • Wanna Make Love ~ Lillo Thomas
  • Giving My All ~ Johnny Gill
  • In My Hands ~ Jaheim
  • The Moon ~ Eric Roberson
  • Bullseye ~ Lakeside
  • I've Found Someone ~ Barry White

1 comment:

Oux said...

hi!! thanks for your comment. i'm gonna check out your mixes!

SoulMusiqLuva's Podcast

Hi everyone, I thank you for stopping by to check out my blogspace. I'm excited about the notion of being able to share my thoughts and my love of music with others. From time to time, when I'm feeling inspired I will post episodes to my podcast series -- check out my podcast & enjoy: soulmusiqluvas podcast